• new job...going turbo!!
  • Started by SloMotorsports
Re: new job...going turbo!!
Reply #15 on: November 21, 2006, 10:05:07 AM
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest »
Quote from: "Ironmark "
Just giving you stuff to think about. Whats the point in doing if it doesnt work correctly, right?

Check the intercooler. If flow does matter it would more then likely be stamped on the IC somewhere near the air intake / outlet.

As far as advertising... why would any manufacturer advertise installation instructions? They would sell better on 'ease of installation'. not confusion.

Definately keep asking the guys with turbo experience. I could be way off base, but I would rather understand it completely then install it and look like an ass when someone goes "Your inercooler is upside down".

Oh i see what your talking about and respect you helping me out.....also kicked said it doesnt matter.

Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 04:29:35 PM
didnt end up getting the repo job because they are trying to get rid of the current guy...and they are also trying to organize better. So i got a job doing warehouse work at a local food distributor...should pay for some of the upcoming mods until the repo job goes thru.

Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 06:03:17 AM
well good luck with getting the new job bro... i hope that it goes through for you