• Started by KickerZX2
Re: got boost?
Reply #45 on: January 10, 2007, 09:58:51 AM
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest »
mmmm secrets secrets are no fun... why don't you share with everyone

Reply #46 on: May 10, 2007, 09:34:38 PM
kicker, what rims do u have on ur car?   I like them,  Im looking for something different then these junk ass played out RICE motegi mr7's 16" I have.....

Yet I want something light...

Reply #47 on: October 05, 2007, 07:12:13 PM
old post yes,  but id like to further this tranny build as im almost positive im second to kickerzx2,    Im making a good amount of power now,  and I just killed my trans,  as for nopw the car is done until I can figure out what I wanna do.  I find it useless to put a stock trans in and it just blow again.

At first I thought about a weleded Diff,  Id like to hear what  kicker has to say about it, as  the zx2 is not my daily driver, but I will bw driving it on the street, and driving to the track which takes about an hour to get to.

I wanan do LSD, but it seems like too mutch probkems with trying to figure out what axles you need and what needs to be moded to fit the lsd in....

• ZX2Pride

• November 15, 2007, 05:44:51 PM
    • wolverine lake , mi
  • more
Reply #48 on: October 30, 2007, 09:09:44 PM
Quote from: "psycotuner "
old post yes,  but id like to further this tranny build as im almost positive im second to kickerzx2,    Im making a good amount of power now,  and I just killed my trans,  as for nopw the car is done until I can figure out what I wanna do.  I find it useless to put a stock trans in and it just blow again.

At first I thought about a weleded Diff,  Id like to hear what  kicker has to say about it, as  the zx2 is not my daily driver, but I will bw driving it on the street, and driving to the track which takes about an hour to get to.

I wanan do LSD, but it seems like too mutch probkems with trying to figure out what axles you need and what needs to be moded to fit the lsd in....

If you have probs w/ your trans breaking i got the solution . you got to let me know whats breaking .
Im the one that talked to kicker .  im in the process in getting a g5 trans (zx2) bullet proof.  let me know and i can help you out .  email address amersteele@yahoo.com