• question about internals
  • Started by bc3
question about internals
Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 09:31:26 PM
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest »
Quote from: "KnightStalker"
Just let the juice flow...

Did you get that line from Berry Bonds?
Can\'t afford a high priced performance car?  Then build one!
Prices, Parts and Locations

question about internals
Reply #16 on: July 12, 2006, 06:27:29 PM
No, I have always called N.O.S. Juice.  I did not mean to refer to Mr. Juice It Up Berry Bonds.
Former US Marine, with a 1 and a half year old boy and an unhealth addiction to cars, trucks, and hot rods of all kinds.

• lostdog13

• December 03, 2007, 04:26:25 AM
    • Tin Pan Alley
  • more
question about internals
Reply #17 on: July 17, 2006, 02:15:22 AM
Quote from: "ZX2Fast"
You are not going to find a supercharger for this car.  Getting one to fit (fabrication) would cost you upwards of $5000.  Just go with a turbo, run it at 6 psi, use a FMIC, bigger injectors, MAF, and dyno tune it, that will make you very happy.  If you really want to go faster, then you will have to spend money on the block (over $3000) and over $2000 getting the transmission ready.

I would agree with the turbo...(it will be a good while before I get mine all together and in, but working on it)  good luck with whatever you choose to do, and post up so others can learn...

only other thing is that while everyone here will help you with any questions you have (helped me a lot so far; thanks guys), however, any opinions given are just opinions.  Take all of the latter with a grain of salt; make your car the way you want it, and none of us have any idea of what your means or ideas really are.

oh, there was one other thing...the whole Barry Bonds thing...whether he did or did not has yet to be proven, and regardless of that; whatever is going on now is a witch hunt with Barry...