• need some ideas
  • Started by Cowboy
  • Cowboy

• September 25, 2010, 08:21:55 PM
  • more
need some ideas
on: September 06, 2010, 07:59:01 PM
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest »
I just got a 2003 ZX2 and would like to customize it but don't know where to start. I am just looking for some pointers. I am also looking in to building my motor but dot have a lot of money to sink in it all at once. I am just looking for some small cheap ways of doing so.
Can any one help me

Re: need some ideas
Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 08:57:37 PM
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest »
First, decide what you want the car to do. Do you want it to be a sporty daily driver? Will it be seeing the track? Road race or drag race? Tire frying monster or a little touch of fun factor? Having a destination before you begin your journey will make it a less worrisome adventure. Google up images of ZX2 and scroll through them to get a feel for the shape of the car and to see what others have done. I can't say I'm at all in love with the current crop of body kits for the '2 . . . . a little too ricey for my taste. You can also look at some of the great show cars from the seventies and eighties for some inspiration.
\'98 ZX2 clipped air cleaner, UDP, triple note air horns, intake muffler delete, super unleaded with corn squeezins

If you ain\'t rock and roll, you\'re probably driving a Honda