• Pissdrunx New S/R work log
  • Started by pissdrunx16
Pissdrunx New S/R work log
on: November 10, 2018, 02:40:40 PM
I bought this car few months back for $500.  It was beat on by a younger kid.  I tracked the car back to two different forum members here out of Oregon.  I even had a old for sale ad screen shotted from years before i purchased the car lol.

My whole goal with this car was to restore it to its former glory with maybe a few upgrades.  They car does not have original trans or engine.  It was a turbo car at one point.  It had some of the harness chopped up in a few spots, bumper falling off lag bolted on, interior really dirty and dusty..... well the whole car is laced with a fine layer of dust.  Flywheel was cracked, broken interior peices, stereo wiring butched (custom wires ran), needs new window motor/regulators.

But all pf the S/R stuff is there.  Car has about 172k on it (idk what mileage is on engine or trans).
MMI CAI, ZXTuner Header, 2.5" Stainless Tru Bendz, MSD Coil, Ford Racing Wires, TWM STS, SCT xcal3, Cam Gears W/ VCT Delete, Fiddy Flywheel, Spec Stg. 2 Clutch, UDP, 16" TSW, S/R Cluster, S/R Knob and Boot, 98 VC, Steering Wheel/Hub, VIS CF Hood

• zx2ms
  • ZX2ner

• December 17, 2018, 10:08:58 PM
    • Madison, WI
  • more
Re: Pissdrunx New S/R work log
Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 05:40:09 PM
 Have any pics of it?

Re: Pissdrunx New S/R work log
Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 06:07:29 AM
wow. that sounds pretty rough piss...